August 16, 2011

Hi Awesome People

So if you looked on the side of my blog you would have noticed that I got my 5th follower YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you guys for following my blog it means a lot of mean to me

Anyway i had to read a page in english in front of the class and the paper was all about me. It was ok but public speaking isn't my strongest subject but i did ok

anyway today was a little strange but not really so my locker is in between two guys and one of them is a chubby korean and a tall guy with a very deep voice so i was standing there and the tall dude slams his locker andd i went owww and my friend hadassah started cracking up so it was strange

 and also today i did my hair in a totally awesome way and ill post pictures soon but dont have any rite now and ill teach you how to do it

ill tell u what ill do ill do a whole post on awesome hair styles and how to dye your hair temporarily  with kool aid so be looking for it

Have a totally incrediful(incredible+wonderful=incrediful) day

Gracie<3

3 comments:

  1. Dying your hair with Kool Aid?? Craziness:)
    Glad you did good on your paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me and my friend did the koolaid thing and it was pretty awesome.Thanks about the paper and thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Can't wait to read on how to do it:)

    ReplyDelete