October 14, 2011

Boo Hoo Hoo

I am so sad i just got back from the football game {we won by the way} as you may or may not know i am in the band and as a tradition every second friday of october the high school and middle school band play the victory fight song  and we spell out the word VICTORY i was at the very top of the t with out me there would be no t so that is why i matter to the world{JK} anyway after this football game we have a lock in and i thought I was going on a trip to Pennsylvania(for the longest time i did not know how to spell that and i don't  think its right anyway) but apparently i am not because you had to have your forms turned in by a certain date and i thought i was going to pennsylvania so i did not turn in my forms but now i am not and i am missing quality fun time with my friends Maddie, Boston, and Evan :( so that is why the title of this post is called BOO HOO HOO


Sorry to pour out my problems to you
<3
Gracie

p.s my friend Hadassah was at the football game but i did not know that so my friend calli was like Hadassah is sitting all by herself with her parents and i was like ok and so i got her and we hung out but after we went away from her parents she said thank you for rescueing me and i started cracking up laughing and evan came up to me and said why are you laughing and i said i do not know

I kno that was random but i am like that so deall with it

Luvs ya all
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment