September 18, 2011

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tomorrow is Picture Day Yay! My other pictures have been ok but i do not want to relive my 4th grade picture. Here is the long story in short I decided  to give myself a haircut get the picture??????

So anyway i am determined to make this the best picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have painted my nail im getting my hair ready and all that stuff.

 Anyway do you get annoyed when you put a number put you accidentally press the shift button and get a symbol and you have to delete and do it all over again, or is just me ?????? I hope not because that would be really weird.
Well guess what im sad now because i had this sticker on my nail and i came off boo hoo hoo yea i kno that was random so tell me about weird crazy or awesome pictures you had

No comments:

Post a Comment