December 25, 2011

Christmas

Well I hope everyone enjoyed there CHRISTmas I know I did. I love Christmas it is my favorite holiday not because of the presents or cookies or any other Christmas item. I love it because our savior Jesus Christ was born. Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.

Anyway I know Christmas isn't about the presents but I wanted to share something that I got drumroll please................................................................................................................................................ a guitar!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, an acoustic guitar. I love music and have been wanting a guitar for a while and I got one and on that note I got Elvis Presley Monopoly!! I like Elvis too.

Well I hope everyone had a fanstastic Christmas,

Jesus is the reason for the season,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment