December 12, 2011

Instagram 1

so i have fallen in love with Instagram an my new band buddy not literally. I have been so extremely busy but i have made a commitment to post every other day if I don't please email and remind me, seriously. So it seems like to me i haven't posted in 5 years not really i just typed that and didn't feel like erasing that or deleting I have heard both ways anyway I thought I would catch you up on my life since it has been five years ( that was a joke so laugh jk). Well December has been fun and Dec. 8 was my friends birthday,  I won a basketball game and that's about it.  Wow i haven't done a lot!!! Ha Ha! Well here is my Instagram!!!!!!!!

Do not tell me this is not cute
( i don't own this picture)

Santa Claus hat + earphones = me

Maddi and me 

I so ruined this picture with my (awesome face)

Alee and me at a b-day party

Band Buddy Evan he is way too adorable no I do not like him he is like 5(not really) 

Caramel Frappachino, um Yes Please !!!!!!!!


Well hoped ya liked cause i did and let me know what is ur fav drink from Starbucks

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment